C:\Users\[my user folder]\SkyDrive ProLater on I had to re-sync and then it started using this folder:
C:\Users\[my user folder]\SkyDrive @ [My Company]That's fine, so I renamed my old "SkyDrive Pro" folder to avoid confusion. Then I started seeing sync errors on the system tray icon, only, when I tried to view these errors, nothing happened. Then I started to get the error message:
This was frustrating. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the SkyDrive Pro client (which runs as a program called groove.exe). I started looking for command line options, and with a Google search for 'groove.exe "skydrive pro" command line options', I finally ran across the post that fixed my issue: "Solved: SkyDrive Pro does not sync anymore".
The solution I learned from that post worked perfectly for me. Here it is:
- First, kill all the MS Office related processes.
- Next, delete all files inside these two folders:
- C:\Users\[my user folder]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\Spw
- C:\Users\[my user folder]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\15.0\OfficeFileCache
- Finally, go to your Office 365 account's SkyDrive page and click "Sync".
This worked for me, and I hope it helps you.